CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Fun weekend with Friends!















































We went to J's on Friday and ran into a bunch of people (Dusty, Courtney, Dexter...and others!)




















We had such a great weekend with Leah & Hal. Getting excited about them getting married in December (in New York City).















Also, we went to a party at Leah's brothers house. Yep, Eric & I were Karaoke queen and King (yes, that's right...Eric was singing!!)























5 comments:

Kendra said...

looks like fun!! Sorry I missed the singing!!

Stacy Chance said...

I hate Eric Fisher and his singing. HA HA. What did he sing?

Congrats Leah and Hal. I am so happy for you both. New York in December will be a great wedding!

Averi said...

What did Eric sign? Looks like so much fun!!
New York is going to be awesome in December. Super jealous!

Kim said...

This december or next?? I wanna go!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

This December.....

But I think they will have a party in Wimberly in March.....