CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Vegas August 2007


What a super great trip!!! Even with the massive lack of sleep! I have posted my favorite pictures.....but I got tons of cute ones...I will get those up this weekend! The pool, playing craps, the Beatles Love, La Salsa, Jet, going dowtown the last night.....it was all good!

















































































































































3 comments:

The Youngs said...

Looks like fun
Happy Birthday Eric

Kerry Kern said...

Oh I am so glad yall had fun, I will go next time!!!You girls look great!

Britta said...

I'm glad to see y'all still had energy to workout in the garden. Looks like y'all had tons of fun. Glad y'all had that time together. I'm looking forward to the day when Paul and I can go. Or all our boys turn 21 and Jenn takes them to Vegas. ha!