CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

More drama

I was trying to shake this cold or allergies or whatever this is yesterday...so, I took some NyQuil and went to bed early. Eric wakes me up at 10:30 and says he is going to the hospital. I was so out of it.....but it was his grandmother. I was really worried all night and didn't sleep much. He got home at 3 am. She will be OK. They thought it might have been another heart attack. They kept her last night...and think she will be OK. Poor Patricia had already been at the hospital all day with a friend whose husband had a heart attack and died....they she got home and had to turn around and go back to the hospital.

2 comments:

Averi said...

It is always something, isn't it? Thatcher is sick now.
I will be thinking about you guys. Call if you need anything!

Kerry Kern said...

How awful, I am sorry!