CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Movie

OK...the movie was FANTASTIC! Heath Ledger was amazing and so creepy!. And we went to the new drive-in for the first time (eric had never even been to the drive-in...ever!)

And the food was awesome and we listened to Kenny Maines perform an acoustic set prior to the show. You definitely need to show up early (we went about an hour and a half early!) And the food, candy and all are soooo cheap compared to the other movie theaters.

Robin, we should really take Jennings here when you come. It is sooo west Texas but kind of in a good way. The sunset and orange moon added to it all!

4 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

So, which drive inn was this? Stars and Stripes? I didn't know there was MUSIC first. That's too cool! Glad you had a good time!

The Youngs said...

But do they have beer? I like the movie theaters that have beer and wine. :) I have gotten really spoiled.
Hmm-maybe we can rough it through one with a LOT of candy and cheap drinks. Actually sounds really fun.

Jennifer Adling said...

Stars & Stripes!! I htink Kenny Maines plays each Saturday.

They dont sell beer but you can take whatever in....my friend told me she took a cooler of beer. It is jsut a little walk to the bathroom is all....

Kim said...

I want to do this too. I'm sure you can find a tree around, oh wait its in Lubbock...so maybe around the cars.