CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fears

My biggest fears...

1. For Dusty's Health. We are pretty numb to his health sometimes because of everything he (and we as a family) have gone through. But I just hate seeing the kid go through more. It is not fair.

2. Heights - I start sweating uncontrollably!! I am fine flying, etc. But even watching someone up high on TV makes me nervous. Eric thinks it is funny!

3. Doing a good job at work. I lose a ton of sleep over this. I wake up and start making lists of things I need to do the next day. It helps now that I am putting in so much overtime now.

4. Fearful of some of the changes coming up in my life. That is all that I will say about it.

9 comments:

Averi said...

What the heck? You leave us hainging with #4?
I can't even imagine how you feel with Dusty, but I know it has to be scary. I think you are an awesome sister!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I have a big fear of heights, too. And I don't even like seeing others up high, even on tv like you said. My legs turn to rubber and my stomach starts turning!

Britta said...

You know Dusty is always in our prayers.

I totally understand about always making lists forwork. I keep a pad in my car to make notes on and I have been known to leave myself voicemails. I think just being aware of wanting to to a good job means that you want to do a good job. If you weren't thinking about doing a good job, then there would be a problem. You know what I mean. And you know you are very well-respected at Tech for what you do.

Stacy Chance said...

I can't begin to imagine what it has been like with Dusty's health problems and I am fearful of someone I love having health problems too. Going to the hospital every day doesn't help with this fear either. Dusty is very lucky to have such a supportive family.

Jennifer Adling said...

Thanks everyone...those are nice words of encouragement! Good way to start off a week!

Kerry Kern said...

Good ones Jenn, when it comes to family and work, I think most of us fear those the most!

Jamie Pitman said...

Very understandable to have those fears. I can relate!

Kendra said...

Wow, those are good ones....Dusty is such a champ and your entire family are so great to him....

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I agree with everyone else...you guys are something else. He is amazing!

I hate heights also...I have dreams about falling all the time but I, of course never hit the ground, thank the good Lord.