CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Pet Peeves (topic of the week)

My biggest pet peeves.....


I agree with Britta....slow driving. Or, inefficient driving. People taking the long way somewhere. I guess I am too busy and should slow down.

Talking on the cell phones in restaurants. I try VERY hard not to....but people are trying to enjoy their dinners. It is just not polite. Now if it is a bar type place, that is not as bad.

Not mowing your yard (just come talk to my next door neighbors). Or pulling weeds.

Laziness. Being a boss makes you realize so much how bad this is. We all have to do our share sometimes.

Not cleaning. And I really don't know anyone (at least none of my close group), that does not do this. I am not saying being a clean freak. But generally the idea I can walk into your place and not be grossed out. A good overall cleaning ever now and then will do the job.

3 comments:

Britta said...

Ug - weeds! TOTAL pet peeve! Our neighbors are the WORST! And the city isn't much better either!

The Youngs said...

I completely agree with all of these.
Also people with a stinky frig- that goes along with clean thing Yuck.

Averi said...

I think that Eric will have to agree with you on the drivers. Courtney??? Not so much! She LOVES the long way.