CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

1. Randy Watson (Eddie Murphy) - Coming to America "You such a beuatiful crowd..."


2. Dimone from Fast Times - "And the lady will have the linguini with clam sauce and a coke with no ice"







3. Billy Ray Valentine (Eddie Murphy) - Trading Places - "Whos been puttin their Kools out on my floor"?














4. Bluto from Animal House - "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

5. Uncle Eddie from Vacation
"Like those green walls"


4 comments:

Averi said...

Those are some pretty good characters. And good shows. I want to rent a movie...

Kendra said...

Those are greatness!

Britta said...

Those ARE good characters!

Kerry Kern said...

good ones, I need help with my list- I very seldom watch movies!