CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My talents!!

Thanks to Averi for helping me compile this list of my talents.....

1. I can give one hell of a gut punch. I can also say that Hugo Mosser has the hardest belly of all!

2. I have a way with directions that I don't even understand. I always know what direction we are going and I know how to get places. The good thing about this talent is that it even works when I have had a few to drink.

3. I can recite any line from the Jerk. A few other movies too.....Tombstone, Fast Times, Caddyshack, Better Off Dead.....

4. I can plan a trip.....I know I go overboard...but at least you know when you travel with me, we have a place to stay, know where to eat and know what is going on (entertainment wise).

5. Tennis.....no, I am not Maria Sharapova, but I was decently good in high school....I still love to play and need to play more so I can polish up.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

You are a great trip planner... and have a great sense of direction, which I definitely do not.....

Britta said...

You are a good trip-planner. Maybe that's what you can do when you retire? You are always godo for a movie quote, too.

Anonymous said...

Your sense of direction comes in very handy when you are in the care with my brother, Mr. I don't know where we are going Fisher.

Jamie Pitman said...

Wow, great talents! Trip planning....awesome! Every trip needs one!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

You can definitely plan a trip and you don't go overboard at all..you can also plan a darned good party, too.