CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Afternoon at Bill & Pams!

We had lunch (Chicken enchiladas and margaritas....yummy!) with pam & Bill, Pams parents, Dusty, TJ, Christi, Gavin & Ryan! I have never seen so many presents in my entire life! Gavin really cashed in (he has the cute baby thing going for him!)







Pam passing out the gifts












Ryan got a laptop!













Teaching Gavin all about manhood at a young age!














Dusty partying like a rock star!


















Christi & Gavin!

















This was one of our gifts. It is a paver....very cute though!














Poppy and Gavin!

4 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

That gift is very clever...it would definitely be cuter if it were all Tech but I so understand. Love the picture of your dad with the baby on his shoulder. Fun times!!

Averi said...

Gavin is SO CUTE!

Kim said...

I agree the picture of poppy and gavin is a framer!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

I lvoe it...I got all teary eyed when I walked in and saw that!