CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 15, 2006

Jims Party





We went to Jim Tye's 60th Birthday 2 weeks ago....just now getting the pictures up. John & Paul stole my camera and took a bunch of shots....















Trash guys














Sunshine Sally
















Upside down. Boy you turn me....












Paul eating salsa off of his shirt




















Patrick having fun....

















Blaze with yet another dinosaur
















Not a great shot, but oh well.....

3 comments:

Kendra said...

These are funny! Paul is hilarious in these!! Looks like a good time

Kim said...

I like a man who goes for the salsa when it falls....No wasting the salsa!!

Britta said...

All I know is that I wan to go throu gh 2 kegs at MY 60th birthday party. Girls, take note!