CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Whoa!









Courtney....thanks so much for your help!!















Kendra & Ashley (thanks you two for so much help the day of The party!!!!)












Crowd Shot


















The top hat was for the person who was not being fun....I chose Pat first (but he really is fun)













The glamorous Traci.....with a dress I absolutely LOVED!!!!!















Averi & Champ scanning the picture wall!





















Jake was the first smoker of the night!






















Kerry looking good...thanks for the present too!




















The pupppies in their new furs!








Start of the night.......







Thanks to everyone for all they did!


OK guys...I got a job promotion this week. I was made interim director of two more departments (Purchasing and Accounts Payable). I dont have time to go to the bathroom or anything. I will be staying late today but hey, that goes along with it. It is a good opportunity to learn another area and there are some good people working up here. So, if I am not there as much, I am really trying. My friends and family will always come first. But I have to do a good job here.





Anyways, I loaded some Christmas party pictures. Most didn't run out because some drunk people got a hold of my camera and took videos instead of pictures. Theya re not good videos either. Looks like between all of us, we have the same ones though



I will try to return all dishes and property that I have clean to you this weekend when I have some more time.



Love, Love (Now, I am really looking forward to Vegas and girls trip!)




Jenn


4 comments:

Averi said...

Hey, at least these pictures are good! Congratulations!! So, do you have 4 departments now? Or just those two? You are so important! I hope to be cool like you one day!

(I really seem to like exclamation points...I will put one on the end of this sentence! And of this one!!)

Kim said...

You Rock!! lovelovelove!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Sorry I wasn't able to come back to clean...I was a little out of commission, if you know what I mean. Thanks for a great party, as usual. When is Vegas? And, when is the girl's trip? Sounds like fun!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Vegas is July 8-whenever (some may do 3 night, some may do 4 nights). I think everyone si getting their own room....Eric & I are staying at Mirage because we love their pool....

Girls trip will be in August....not sure the details yet....we usually start in February or March....