CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

5 Favorite Websites

www.shape.com it is a great motivating website to get in shape.If you read the success stories, you will really get motivated! I also subscribe to the magazine.


WWW.allrecipes.com I always look for recipes here. I have found a crusted pork loin and a pot roast (that rocked by the way!!)

www.gloss.com Good website for buying make-up.....they usually give tons of samples too when you order.

www.anthropologie.com A cute clothing site (cute stores too if you have the chance to go to one...

www.realage.com a good health oriented website. Take the how old are you? quiz.....it is based on your lifestyle choices...be honest!!!

6 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Oh I actually get emails everyday fromm Realage .com I love all the advice they give, love all of your websites..

Britta said...

I LOVE anthropoligie! I found the big daisies in my kitchen at the anthropoligie store in Atlanta. I was on there recently looking at aprons. I know, pretty Mrs. Cleaver of me, but they had some cool vintage looking ones.

Britta said...

I LOVE anthropologie! I got the big daisies in my kitchen at the one in Atlanta. I was recently on the site looking at aprons - I know, pretty June Cleaver,but they had some I really liked.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I did the real age test...I tested 1 year younger and I was honest!! I need to visit Shape.com, although it probably won't help this out-of-shape body. I will definitely try the recipe site! I like this topic...good choices.

Averi said...

I love realage. I went there and took my test. I haven't found out my real age yet, but so excited. Thanks for some good ones!

Jamie Pitman said...

I am gonna check out shape.com...thanks!