CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 10, 2007



The blog topic this week is five things we want to do or accomplish (is that correct?) This was kind of hard because I have really been down on myself lately....but once I got busy with it, it did give me a little motivation.

The first one is a short-term goal as I think Eric and I are planning on doing this next year. A good little trip to NYC......





The second (and I am not stealing from you Kim), is to move to Austin. My allergies have just about had all of west Texas that they can stand.






I would like to visit Italy....I love Italian wine and food....I love the culture and the architecture.....the mountains and the coasts...and of course Venice!









I would like to get back into Yoga or Pilates....see, this would not even be hard to accomplish....just starting back is hard. But I did start running again on Friday....so maybe I can get this going too!






Buy a house in Santa Fe or Taos....I love the mountains, love to ski.....and LOVE it up there in the summer...when it is 100 degrees in Texas and only 75 there! The spas, the food, the scenery.....

5 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I think I might agree with every single one of those!! I could never get Hays to move again but I would love to move to the Austin area. I like your idea of the home in Santa Fe. Can I have a key?

Kendra said...

I love your picks...Except I don't want you moving to Austin, unless you take me with you!! haha

Kerry Kern said...

Wow, we all seem to love Italy or Ireland, maybe a girls trip one of these days!! I loved all of you posts too, I love Austin as well,

Kim said...

Girl we're doing these things...you'll get all these done in your lifetime I bet. Lets do NYC together next oct. matthias has business there...whatcha think??

Kim said...

this may post twice...these are all so doable for you!! I love the austin one of course! lets do nyc together next oct. matthais has business there then....