CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Las Vegas March 2007








And in preparation for trip in August of 2007...can't wait to stay at Mirage....it is my favorite!






Janet is one of the AVP's at Tech. We were good Vegas buddies! Went to Studio 54 one night.

















Art sculpture in one of the bars in Bellagio.










The Bellagio conservatory




















The Bellagio Conservatory....it was beautiful.













My home away from from for the week.
















The M&M store.....




















The conference I went for was Sungard Higher Education products. They had an awesome kick-off ceremony and some dancer/acrobatics (like Cirque Du Soleil).....












At the bar in MGM.....every 45 minuites, all of the bartenders would get on the bar and dance....I didn't know what was going on.....

1 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I miss Vegas soooo much! Can't wait to go back. Glad you had fun.