CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

3 things about me








The first "real" concert I ever went to was Robert Plant. It was the best show! I had gone to some rodeos and crap like that where there were performers. And the Maines Brothers played for us at Monterey our Sophomore year....this was a REAL concert though.













Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It used to be because we would go to Santa Fe each year and it smelled like the holidays and it would snow and we had the best food. Lately I have been cooking Thanksgiving which has been good, but I miss Santa Fe.





In 1990, I went on a big trip overseas with my dad (he was on business).

We first went to Saipan (this is Pacific Islands Club where we stayed)....









Then to Guam......














Then, several days to Majuro....and finally back to Hawaii. Hawaii was not that great after going to the other places, but the entire trip was worth it....it was a great experience!

5 comments:

Averi said...

Those are good things. I think I knew #2...and I had heard a little about #3. (THat is the trip that you took the little bitty plane and almost dies, right? I mean, the plane was scary,....right?)
I did not know #1. My first was Smashing Pumpkings. I went to Joe Ely at the Fairgroudns during the fair once, but it was with my mom so I don't feel like it counts...

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I didn't know any of those...very interesting. My first concert was Donny and Marie Osmond (does that really count...if it doesn't, then my first concert was White Snake.) Love the picture of Robert Plant.

Kim said...

What a cool trip with you dad, forgotten about that!! My first concert was Kiss in 1979...makeup and all.....Kerry and Chris wore makeup too....heehee!! Good ones!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

This may be a good topic in a few weeks...our top 5 concerts? Dont take my idea...(it will really be ok!)

Donny & Marie is cracking me up....I did go to that Whitesnake concert too!

Kendra said...

I knew 2 of those, but not about Robert Plant...