CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My top 5

OK...if this is really just a one night thing then that will help you understand a little of why I chose who I chose.....





Ian Moore.....many may disagree...but I think he has the cutest smile and his singing will melt you....maybe Courtney will agree!








Granted...not the best looker out there but Mick would make for one fun night together.....party like a rock star!






Young Mick

















Jake Gyllenhall (he has great eyes)








Patrick Dempsey. This picture is too little but I have ALWAYS liked him. I have seen Cant Buy me Love over 100 times.














Rob Lowe....if you dont think so...watch a movie called Young Bloods....he shows his ass in that movie!

8 comments:

Kendra said...

thats only 4.....but good choices..I love Rob Lowe

Kendra said...

ok..thats better!!

Kim said...

you soooo nailed your type of guys...yep....that's you!! Good job, funny I thought about mick to, for sure like when he was young--only b/c he's mick!!

Stacy Chance said...

That is a great picture of Jake.

Britta said...

Big fan of Jake G!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I love it that you would pick Mick J. because he would make for a fun night...I personally think he would give out on you but who cares what I think!! Rob and Chad Lowe were my favorite when I was growing up. Ian's cute...I so get that one!!

Averi said...

I can't do Mick. I agree...it would be fun..but ewww. I mean, I LOVE Willie Nelson, and it would be fun to hang out with him...and as much as I pretend thast he is my boyfriend I just couldn't do that either. Just not sexy...
Other than that...GREAT LIST!

Jennifer Adling said...

OK...but we can choose them from another time....it is not like I would have to have him in his 60's.....maybe 20's or 30's...Like Kim said....he is Mick!