CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Week one of the diet!



Week one of the diet has not been so great. My hip hurts bad (sounds like a hypochondriac) so I have not been going to the gym. I have been thinking more about my eating so maybe there is hope. I need some motivation so anything you can throw my way will help. I have 12 pounds to lose. I would like to do that before April (trip to Austin) but have to for sure by this summer (Memorial Day). I go to the trainer again on Tuesday so that should help.

Still motivated though! We'll see!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

I will definitely help you this year....have to eat better, doctors orders....

Jennifer Adling said...

Good....I need a support buddy!

Averi said...

You need motivation? How about the picture of that chick!!! I want to look like her. I have even more than you to lose (some of it baby, some of it just me) and I want to have it off by Memorial Day. I know we talk too much about weight...but let's say all girl's lunches we encourage each other to be healthy. No more Orlando's every week. (Maybe we can still have queso....)

Stacy Chance said...

You can do it.
I will help too. I want to loose some weight by the summer as well.

Kim said...

I'm hitting Weight Watcher again in March.....I loved it b4 my wedding and its not the gym i have a problem with...its the eating!! I love their accountability!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

One for all and all for one!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

There is a great diet but it is HARD!! It will get a quick 10 lbs off in a week so it jump starts you. It's called the One Day Detox Diet. I bought the book and I can see how it would help you lose weight and a lot of other "crap" (no pun intended) that we have stored in our bodies after the holidays. Go to www.annalouise.com to find out more info. But like I said before, it's hard...I only made it through two days. If I had gone to the grocery store and really prepared, I could have done it. I need to just get to the gym and I have no motivation whatsoever. You would think a trip to South Beach this week would have been giving me tons of motivation. Not so! Good luck everyone!