CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Baked Potato Mashed Potatoes

I cant really post a picture of my recipe because I made it up myself. I made Baked Potato Mashed Potatoes the other day......very good.....especially when it is cold!

This recipe will work for two servings (since I cook for two).

Two medium potatoes, cleaned cut into cubes and boiled (I leave the peels on)
Once tender, then drain. I don't really mash them as they are kind of good lumpy and they will get mixed up with everything.

Add salt & pepper as desired (I put a ton of pepper in there)
1 teaspoon of butter
1 tablespoon of sour cream
1 table spoon of bacon bits (I cooked bacon and cut it up)
1 tablespoon of chives (I used fresh chives)
1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese (add this last and let it melt over top)

That's all!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

sounds good!!

Britta said...

Mmm! So when are you making these? I'm there!

Kim said...

You've always been a good cook!!! Those sound great!!yummy!!

Averi said...

Only 1 tablespoon of sourcream? That deson't sound like you at all!

Jamie Pitman said...

I'll have to try those! Sounds good!

Kerry Kern said...

Sounds so yummy