CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Today

I am going to have a better day today than I did yesterday. I can't handle days like that at work any more.

I am sharing this quote that a guy friend of mine (who has gone through some tough times and prevailed!) shared with me....

"Progress....not perfection" That is so perfect for me right now because I am wearing myself out in this job. I need to realize that my office does not have to be perfect and that we can be successful just making improvements....

Enough talking...need to get back to work!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

You are doing a great job up here!!

Kim said...

Aghhh Brant is such a sweetheart..hurry up and come visit so we can hook up with him!! He and I are just big talkers...Have a good one!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I love it!! Progress...not perfection! I need to live by that motto as I get so overwhelmed sometimes with my unorganized life. I guess if I just take baby steps every day to get better and better, then that's all that matters. Thanks for sharing your frustrations. I knew we were all doing this blog thing for a reason!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Averi said...

Is your week any better? You know, sometimes Pat and I have to remind ourselves, "this is what I do, not who I am." Sometimes work can take over your life! Hope things are looking up!