CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Skiing in Santa Fe





We went to Santa FE for MLK weekend. Such a great time (so glad the heater worked in the house despite rumors to the contrary).

We went shopping (yes I got four pairs of shoes...I know I dont need them). Ate at our favorite places. We were going to come home Sunday but the roads were too bad. Kenda, did you make it in ok?


I dont know if you can tell by the pictures how much it was snowing. They got 9 inches the day we went (19 for the entire weekend). Some fo the best powder I have skied on in a long time!The town got several inches too so it was interesting getting up and down the driveway.




















This is a BIG jacket. It is kind of uncomfortable usually but I was so glad to have it this day!

6 comments:

Kim said...

aghhhhhhhhh Its killing me!! 1st alma now you....Next year for sure...maybe a week long....my snowboard has way to many cobbwebbs......looks like tons of fun!!

Averi said...

Was it so cold? I love skiing when it is snowing, because the snow is awesome...but it gets so stinking cold! Glad you had fun!

Kendra said...

Looks beautiful with all the snow!! Glad you had fun and that you got some shoes, since you don't have any!!

Jennifer Adling said...

It was frigid!! But I miss you all skiing with us.....while this may be the summer of Kim & Averi...next winter will ahve the be the winter of us skiing our ass-es off!

Stacy Chance said...

I don't like to ski but I sure can sit at the bottom of the mountain and drink!
What kind of shoes did you get?

Jennifer Adling said...

Two pairs of boots, a pair of work heels and a pair of sandals (yeah warm weather!!) They had all of their boots super cheap!