CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

More favorite pics - flashback!!!




In 92, Kim and I went to a Halloween party with Brant (Kristi's cousin). I had on yet another 70's costume. We made Kims up at the last minute...she was a christmas tree...and had to sit next to an outlet all night so she could be plugged in......










After Kurt had got in "the fight"...won't go into details...but we begged him to still go on a road trip with us...he was a trooper (same trip as the picture with Adam).







This one is in 93....we went down to Austin for Halloween (Wes flew in from College Station). I had bought Wes & I the matching 70's prom queen and king outfit from the disabled veterans store.....we had so much fun that night on 6th street. Wes set the alarm off at Jazz three times. At the piano bar, the singer called him meatloaf. Wes' jacket is suede if you can't tell...







Here is one from the Depot Beer Garden. Maybe 89 or 90...so yeah, we were all underage. Life was so much fun back then!! No worries, no burdens....


















This is Adam & I on 6th Street in Austin (Jazz). Probably in 93 because I think we stayed at Erics apartment. I guess Adam had a fake ID....







Averi...Eric & I think the guy in the background is the "Can I ask you a question?" guy......for the rest of you, his question was "Platoon!, fake" which of course is not a question. This was a TTU football weekend trip to Austin with Kyle, Bryan (came up from Laredo), Eric, Me, & Averi. Very fun trip!

4 comments:

Averi said...

THat is still one of my favorite road trips ever. RUSS WHEELER! Why did we pick up that hub cap?

Kim said...

You so young in all of these, crazy!! Great job with the picture of a picture....I think I'll be a Christmas tree next year, that always goes off well...remember how it was so last minute...

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Love old pictures...they are the best. The Christmas tree idea is so one I am going to do sometime. Adam always has his mouth open in pictures. Fun times.

Anonymous said...

Now those look familiar. I think I took some of those. The one with Kurt & half his face with the Burger King hat. Yeah. Kurt was a sport that trip. I love Kurt. I even love beaten to hell and back Kurt.
I don't think that is the trip when he threw up out the door. You know, it is no wonderful that I do NOT take road trips anymore. If I can't fly there. I don't need to be there. I have memories of cramming into a car and lots of vomit.