CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Top 5 favorite movies...plus some





Probably the funniest movie ever (maybe Trading Places comes in close)......50% of all of our quotes come from this....








I love Saving Private Ryan.....such a good movie. The old man at the end going through all the memories and saluting the man that saved his life....


















Breakfast at Tiffany's....well, everything except Mickey Rooney playing the landlord...















Magnolia...has the best cast ever...Julianne Moore, William H Macy, Tom Cruise (he actually rocks in this movie), Phillip Seymour Hoffman, John C. Reily....plus the soundtrack is soooo good!









So much I love about this one...the time span....Texas Tech is even part of it!! I love Elizabeth Taylor...and Rock Hudson!!




Other honorable mentions....

Tombstone (absolutely my favorite western!)
Empire Strikes Back....I cant help it...it was so much fun to see as a kid in the theater!
To Kill A Mockingbird
Trading Places

5 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I would have never guessed Giant or Breakfast at Tiffany's. I will have to rent Magnolia and yes, Caddyshack is a great one. Hays says I can't post this week because I have never stayed awake for an entire movie. Heee heee!

Jennifer Adling said...

Hays is not the boss of blogging!!

Britta said...

I'm impressed with the variety. Caddyshack alwys reminds me of my dad - we always kid that he dances like the gopher.

Averi said...

Hays is not the boss of anything! These are great choices. I knew that Caddyshack would be on your list. We should have a movie night sometime...

Kerry Kern said...

good ones Jen,