CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Top 5 pictures

OK...this was completely hard...because I have so many pictures. I didn't even look through my picture albums because I have so many!! But I kind of knew coming in to this which ones had the best stories behind them. I will probably do runner-up postings all weekend! Here we go!!!



OK...this was a last minute decision, but I included it because of the Mallet! It become sort of folklore with us! We went to Joe's crab shack for Michelle's birthday.....ended up drinking MANY of the half-yards of beer. Then we decided to have a contest to see if we could fit our heads into the hole in teh table (where teh crab shell bucket normally goes). I think Pat, maybe Kurt could not fit their heads through there. We ended up taking several mallets too and those were used at several parties!!




This is at the spa in Santa Fe! Actually my favorite picture from there is from the first girls trip (with me, Britta, Stacy, Kim, and Averi - but I thought someone else might use that one). This trip Kim & Courtney flew in to Albuquerque. We picked them up and had a great weekend in Santa Fe. All four of us went to the spa (Eric too...). I think that was my first time to go there. We reserved the tub for an hour but had so much fun we ended up asking them for an additional hour...ahhhhh!



Not the best picture of us....but one year after camping and hiking in Colorado and NM we spent the last few days of the week in Taos. There was an outdoor music festival and Robert Earl Keen was playing. We went to that all day. Then went back to hotel to check on the dogs and then went to the Stakeout outside of town. I have been going to this restaurant for several years (went there on my 13th birthday). The sun was setting and Eric and I dined on the patio....PERFECT! We had a bottle of our favorite wine too!!

Here is the website!! http://www.stakeoutrestaurant.com/





This is probably my number 1 of all time. Was probably my favorite trip to Vegas....this was on the last day of the trip. It is in the Atrium of the Mirage. We asked this guy to take our picture and he stopped traffic to take it. That is what is cracking me up!

P.S. We were all so skinny!! I think this is 97?!?






My second favorite picture.....after a night watching the Swet Addicts at the Krackenut (I know the spelling is probably not right). Came back to our house. I love the fact that Storm is in the middle of the picture!! And Pat has my overall shorts on.....

5 comments:

Kendra said...

the last one is one of my favorites, it makes me laugh!!

Kim said...

Your shower is so popular, it also makes for a recording studio!! Those are great!! Love our first Santa Fe picture, that was a great weekend--first time I met Courtney!!! aghhh the memories!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Of course you had to put the shower picture in there...so great! All very fun times. Thanks for sharing the stories that went along with them.

Britta said...

I love how these stories have stuck around forever!

Averi said...

The shower night really ranks as one of the funnest nights ever. What were we thinking? Crazy. Also, I still have a mallet in my garage. WE keep it with the hammers. (the hammers have moved to the garage...so no more finding a hammer in every drawer.)