CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

More top 5's....

OK...I told you I have more favorites....here are more...and there will still be more this weekend since I am sick and home bound for the weekend!



This probably should have been on my top 5.....Robin knows the story. This is before Eric & I started dating. Probably a few months but the summer of 93 was the turning point. A guy selling roses in West End in Dallas said he would give me a rose if we kissed...or something like that. I said, OK, but I have my hand over his mouth......If I had not been so naive!! Luckily, I flew down to Austina few more times that summer to see him and we went from friends to maybe more.....then September cam and it was official!



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE going to Austin for the UT game! We always go to Schultz's beer garden. We get all of our Austin friends to meet us there and the Mosser's usually do too. Very small red and black section but we are usually pretty vocal!








Once year Kim got me to go to Vegas at the last moment. My first time to go with just girls. The first night Kim and I went out by ourselves....got crazy. This picture is at the Bellagio conservatory. Kim really didn't feel good...and I told her the smell in the conservatory would make her feel better. We ended up eating lunch at La Salsa (inside Cesar's Palace)....shot of tequila, cracked up at the "little champ" robe, went to Banana and spent to much $$, then to the Palms to meet up with Fancy and all by the pool. It was a great trip!




I have so many with Britta and I and ex-Cowboys, but Jay rocked!! The weather was kind of bad this year so we were inside, but we didn't care...Britta, we can't miss this again! (like we did this year!)











Another picture I have so many variations of.....but when we go to Santa Fe for the summer, we always take the dogs to the plaza....mingle with other dogs...Logan is such a baby, she gets nervous and gets on the bench with us....It is very peaceful though....and strange with a different local culture than Lubbock (not a bad thing)








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first glance, I thought that this was you kissing him after the ugly spat in the street when we went to see Guns N Roses. This is a much better choice! I just don't remember this trip. I know that we took Nancy but rest is a blurr.
Funny, you & Eric are the only ones still together from those days. You all obviously did something right.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah! Forgot to mention-We are home sick too. Post-I am laughing at these that are from way back in my day

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I love looking at pics with a story! And, I love your and Eric's story. Post as many as you'd like 'cause I certainly like looking.

Averi said...

I love that pic of you and Kim! I don't even think I knew that story about the kiss. Pretty good story.

Kim said...

aghhh good runners up!! Love the flower shop....what a great day that was...You know we try to recreate it, but don't think its possible, maybe we can match it, but for sure not recreate it!!!

Britta said...

The year with Jay was also the year we got the Miller Lite keg grill. I know Paul was SO proud of me for that bid!

Kerry Kern said...

These are great pictures made me laugh!