CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Top 5 Songs






These are not in any particular order.....

1. What has now become our anniversary.....we were on our way to see Ian Moore but were listening to Patsy Cline. I love so much of her stuff but probably Walking After Midnight could be a favorite.


















2. Love is a Blind Ambition - this was our song back in the early days of the relationship....







3. Luckenbach, Texas. For so many reasons...we always listened to Waylon growing up (strange because my dad is a big r n' r fan). But thinking about the great time we had at the 4th of July party in luckenbach (how we made it home...who knows)...the start of the gut punches there. Then seeing him in Littlefield. And so many parties, weddings especially. My cousin Cody's wedding, Eric and I danced to this....such a great time.









4. My favorite REK song (and that too is hard) is Feeling Good Again. Eric & I have had so many good times to this song. The lyrics are great!




"And I wanted you to see them all I wished that you were there I looked across the room and saw you standin' on the stair And when I caught your eye I saw you break into a grin It feels so good feelin' good again"





5. Gimmie Shelter - Rolling Stones - You know me...I had to do a Stones song and this is by far my favorite song. Kind of a dirty song and makes you want to party! Of course, they have so many good songs it is hard to pick!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

I like em all!!!

Kim said...

ohhhlaalaaa! These are all you for sure!! They Have Jennifer written all over them....

Britta said...

Feelin' Good Again is one of my favs,too. It almost made my list. It just makes you feel so good after feeling so crappy. It DOES feel godo to feel good again!!!

Averi said...

This is a very "Jennifer" list...
Great Job!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I only know two of them but you have such a good taste in music, I am going to listen to them all right now.

Stephanie said...

Love Luchenback, TX. :)