CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

My quotes

Here are my top quotes.....I did all movie quotes because I need some laughs today! (I have already had my sappy blog of the week!

This is beautiful!!!Whats this velvet??
from Coming to America

Lane, I've been
going to this school for seven years! I'm no dummy!
Better Off Dead

christ, its like i'm playing cards with my brothers kids or
something
- Tombstone

It ain't cool
bein' no jive turkey, this close to Thanksgivin'
Trading Places

(1)I like you
Betty. (2)It's Danny sir. (1)Danny.

Caddyshack

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Love the Tombstone one!! Those are funny!!

Kim said...

Now I get the velvet comments all the time.....your good with the movie quotes!!!

Averi said...

THe velvet one is my fav, too!

Britta said...

LOVE the Tombstone one! Paul won't watch that movie with me because I can quote the whole thing.