CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

My Girls.....



OK...I didn't ahve pictures of all of my girls in my favorite pictures....so this should make up for that....

Kim & Leighanne on the girls trip last year.












Kerry & Courtney on the girls trip last year....












Averi, Stacy, Courtney, Kim & Britta on girls trip in 04.













Averi & Jenn at Krackenut.....












Kim, Jenn & Courtney in Santa Fe.....

Margaritas!!!















Tracy with us in Santa Fe (Summer 05)











Jenn, Averi, Stacy, Britta with Kim at her wedding.












Robin with Jennings in Canada. I talk to Robin daily and she helps me keep my sanity!












With Ms. Leah...we ahve been friends for so long! Congrats on your new marriage!

















Averi, Stacy, Kendra & Kenda at the Christmas party last year.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep your sanity? Wow! That is nice. I could have sworn it was the other way around.

I hope that you feel better.
Why is Tech open on President's Day? I am certain that you should have gotten the day off.

Averi said...

I agree...you should have the day off. Hope you are feeling better. These pictures are great!!!

Kim said...

WOW! Those girls are HOT!! Esp. the tall blond....

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I was about to just cry if I wasn't one of your girls and then I scrolled down to find me...

It's all about me, I guess!! Just kidding. Great pictures.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

P.S. I was thinking about Robyn the other day. Where is she? What is she doing? Is that her little one? Wow...flash from the past. Tell her hello!

Anonymous said...

How sweet Kenda is...That made my day. Of course, she was always a good girl.
I would be willing to bet that any behavior on my part, did not warrant such a kind thought. Blush

Kendra said...

Love the pictures......gets me excited about the girls trip!! CAn't wait