CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Olf Family Pictures


OK...this is probably going to be embarrassing. Here are some old pictures...mom, this blog is for you!


One of our annual Christmas pictures....I am attacking Dusty.....




Why, would I wear this??? There is the blue blunder behind us...for those who remember...



We don't look happy, but we always had fun on the family trips. My cousin Cody is in the shot with us....











This is what I normally looked like when I was young....messy!!













Love the terry cloth outfit.....I don't know if you can see the background...this was before Kingsgate was built. Just a field.















This was the big snow Lubbock got (the one they talked about when it was supposed to snow this year). I think 1983? Dusty and I built a great snow fort under the tree....













An Easter picture of Dusty & I....













My 18th birthday...with my dad and grand-dad....we all had birthdays within a week of each other!











Again with the outfit....




















I know mom likes this one......















I thought this one of Dusty was cute under our Willow tree.....he was chubby! He is probably only 3 in this picture.













An Easter family shot....check out Phil's hair. Sandy looks pretty!

2 comments:

Averi said...

Man, those are some sweet boots! You were quite the fashion icon!!

Kim said...

You and your boots....I so had one of those one piece terry cloth outfits too....those were great!! love all the family ones-sooo 70's!!